“Sarah, Liv....get the tables!” - Ruby Riott on Dec. 16, probably.
A few days after The Riott Squad put Natalya through a table, in a hard spot, WWE has booked both women at TLC. Today (Dec. 6), WWE announced Natalya will go one on one with Ruby Riott in a tables match.
The TLC pay-per-view (PPV) takes place on Sun., Dec. 16, 2018, at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
Natalya’s feud with The Riott Squad began last month when The Queen of Hearts brought a pair of her late father’s sunglasses down to the ring and Ruby proceeded to break them in half.
With Natalya vs. Ruby Riott announced, the current TLC match card sits at 10 total bouts:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship - Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka (TLC match)
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin (TLC match)
- Raw Women’s Championship - Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nia Jax
- WWE Championship - Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles
- Intercontinental Championship - Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose
- Mixed Match Challenge finals - TBD & TBD vs. TBD & TBD
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Bar (c) vs. The Usos vs. New Day
- Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
- Natalya vs. Ruby Riott (tables match)
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley